Friday, October 26, 2012

Would that Rand were Part of the Debate

Don Watkins and Yaron Brook have a good piece out at Forbes outlining how Rand's views contrast with those of the current paradigm.  One small criticism though, while I agree that Romney and Ryan are (much?) better than Obama and Biden, I'm not so sure that the right as a whole is better than the left as a whole. Hence I don't agree with siding with the right against the left as they do in their final paragraph.  (If I've misunderstood either their point or the whole right vs. left issue, corrections and criticisms are welcome, though please try to keep them polite and on point.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Steve D said...

I completely agree with you about their last paragraph. Although, I think that on average, the right is better today, it still makes sense to consider each race individually.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home